No dog bite injury case should be decided by an insurance company. A personal injury lawyer can help.
In Missouri, the families of children injured by a dog bite or other accidents have a reliable, relentless personal injury lawyer available to them through Tolbert Beadle & Musgrave.
When a child is injured, you can count on Tolbert Beadle & Musgrave to aggressively pursue your case and get you the highest compensation available under the law. Many families will let insurance companies push them around and determine the outcome of a dog bite case. Don’t let that happen to you! Contact a personal injury lawyer today for aggressive legal representation.
We recommend taking the following precautions to reduce the risk of dog bites:
- Keep in mind that sudden actions or loud noises are more likely to provoke an attack than to scare a dog off.
- Avoid running past a dog without a wide clearance, especially if the dog does not appear to notice you and becomes startled.
- Never approach a dog that is tied up, as it may respond defensively by lashing out, knowing that it can’t run away from you.
- Never leave a small child or baby unsupervised with a dog, even your own.
- If you are approached by a dog that appears to be friendly, never attempt to pet it if it is not accompanied by its owner. Even if it is accompanied, be sure to let it sniff the back of your closed hand first after asking permission of the owner.
We take on the insurance companies to get dog bite victims everything they deserve.
Your initial, free consultation with a Tolbert Beadle & Musgrave personal injury lawyer could be the most important step you take to recover from your injury or loss. Waiting to act only plays into the hands of the insurance companies. Contact us today at (800) 887-4030 or fill out our contact form online.